CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

See how Alex has changed!!!

This is Alex on thte day he was admitted to LifeLine, April Fools Day. I guess that was a really bad joke, but it was the best thing I could have done!

He got his hair buzzed after he went in, but it was starting to get long again, so he had my good friend and neighbor Teresa cut his hair again. Doesn't he look excited?? :)
Here he is after. Doesn't he look sharp?? We were afraid he wouldn't like it, but he does!!

Ok, so he's not much of a hat person, but I broke down and got him one. Doesn't he look like a gangster? Good thing his attitude has changed so much since he's been at LifeLine. I'm SOOOO proud of all the hard work he's done! He's back to my awesome respectful son!!! :)



4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

So awesome. I do think his haircut looks great. What a wonderful hairstylist. Who is that babe in the picture hugging Alex?

Trevor and Hilary said...

That is awesome! I am glad that he is doing better.

Cyndi said...

Ha ha! I said that my good friend and neighbor Teresa cut his hair, silly!!! :)

AMezNewz said...

I love his hair cut! Looks good!